Sun, Apr 09|
6 Million Steps Cleveland
Potential group ride after the event.
Time & Location
Apr 09, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Maltz Museum, 2929 Richmond Rd, Beachwood, OH 44122, USA
About the Event
Please volunteer to help the IAC make this event a success.
In Person beginning at Maltz Museum and walking to the Mandel JCC David Berger Memorial Sunday April 9 at 1:00 pm
Free to attend
On Sunday, April 9th at 1:00 pm we are privileged to be hosting the IAC 6 Million Steps Walk https://www.6msteps.org. We hope you will join us to celebrate Jewish pride and unity in honor of the 6 million Jewish people who perished in the Holocaust. The event will begin outside the Maltz Museum with some opening remarks, and we will walk from the Maltz Museum to the Mandel JCC David Berger Memorial.
- This program is for Jews and allies of all ages. Strollers and pets are welcome.
- The route for the walk will be about 1 mile and will be on fully paved surfaces.
- All guests are asked to park at the Maltz Museum parking lot, as we will start and end the walk there.
- As a precaution there will be security at the event to ensure everyone’s safety.
- In the event of severe weather, we will hold the 6 Million Steps Walk ceremony in the Mandel JCC Community Room. We will proceed as planned in the event of slight rain, so please dress in comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for the weather.
Starting March 28th up until Yom Ha’shoah (Holocaust Memorial Day), we invite you to log your steps on the national 6 Million Steps website, https://www.6msteps.org. Our goal is to reach 6 million steps together with communities across US in honor of the 6 million Jews.
Presented in partnership with Israeli American Council, Mandel JCC of Cleveland, Jewish Federation of Cleveland, and Kol Israel Foundation.